Greek English
 
Home Page / Churches / Church of Agia Marina
Print this page

Church of Agia Marina

The church of Saint Marina is built in the 16th century. The initial church was small, built from the ruins of rather Byzantine church. In the 17th century the church was extended to the west. In 1856 a new extension to the west was made. Inside the church there are residues of murals. The Holy Table is supported by an old christen rock (kionokrano). Also a sepulchral plate with sign that is reported as a member of the family Podokataro as well as a lintel with blazon.

Source:

The text was written by the Community Council of Tersefanou

 
 
 November 2017 
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930 
Designed & Developed by NETinfo Plc